This November Fáilte Ireland is introducing a new Tourism Marketing Network offering tourism businesses the chance to learn about new developments and trends in marketing and how they can implement them into their business.
Making sure that you get your product out to relevant markets is a demanding task at the best of times – It’s critical to the survival and growth of your business and it’s something that needs constant attention and development, now more than ever.
Our new Tourism Marketing Network programme is short, interactive, practical and focuses on real issues that challenge tourism businesses on a day-to-day basis.
By joining this group you will:
- Learn about domestic and international market trends
- Better understand how to research and target national and international markets
- Have exposure to good practice in a range of areas such as e marketing, working with other tourism providers to attract more business, and developing a PR strategy
- Prepare a realistic marketing plan for your business and monitor the implementation and impact of this
- Avail of a marketing mentor to support you doing this and to support your application of ideas and good practice in your business
- Develop your knowledge and marketing ideas through networking with other tourism businesses
The programme consists of training workshops in Dublin, and starts on 11th November 2010 running until Spring 2011.
The Programme is subsidised by Fáilte Ireland, and participants are asked to contribute only €100.
If you are an owner, senior or marketing manager with responsibility for marketing activities contact the co-ordinator Karen Curry on 071 91 22834 or Breda McNally at email@example.com for further information and to apply to join the Network.